SPAM

Locked
keanancampbell
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 am

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:36 pm

SPAM
Last edited by keanancampbell on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
1337
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 am
Location: Luxembourg

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:10 am

So you copied the lofigames.com page and changed a background here and there, and now are asking for over 30$ worth of keys?
I'm not sure i understood this right :|

You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.

Need help? pm me or any other mod.

User avatar
Blxz
Contributor
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:11 pm
Location: Australia

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:49 am

1337 wrote: I'm not sure i understood this right :|
Unfortunately I think you did...
p­ie

Aku
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:57 pm

wow, this guy's got some cahones. I like how in the image, it appears like he's actually taking credit for the game, with a download link, but I cant verify this, because he doesn't actually include a link to his "site"...

ViralBunny
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:49 am
Location: Here

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:57 pm

<10 mins to make a website for a(few) free game(s) its taken the developer 4years (and counting) to make, is beyond rude imho.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.

keanancampbell
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 am

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Yeahh, fair comments, but no, made the site from scratch... Was only wanting to help in all fairness though, maybe help generate sales, but i dunno

User avatar
toaster Assassin
Posts: 1186
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:27 am
Location: Sitting at the front desk of the universe and holding the key to unlock your mind.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:28 am

keanancampbell said: Yeahh, fair comments, but no, made the site from scratch... Was only wanting to help in all fairness though, maybe help generate sales, but i dunno

What was the keys for then?
A voice in your computer's memory that refuses to go away. Now with 15% more (side notes!)

Semper fidelis amplus crustulum!
Image
Kenshi forum rules: (We will assume that you have read this).

Nater
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm

As payment for unsolicited work.

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests