So far, this has happened every time I have tried to load the game.
I saved the game, then built a gate on a slope, ran a guy through the gate, determined that it would not path correctly, so attempted to revert to the save. It gives the error sound and freezes up, requiring me to open the task manager to close the program.
I tried other saved games and they work fine, it only corrupted this save and the autosave.
I started over completely the next RL day. Imported same characters and same tech, moved them to the same spot and started to recreate the outpost I had that crashed. On reaching the point where the save crashed last time, creation of an outer gate/wall system, the game crashed windows as soon as I hit confirm to build the gate. I do not have a crashDump file for that crash, but it seems to be related to the location or building gates on extreme slopes.
The outpost is located just on the other side of the mountain from Fort Simian, to the Northwest in a pocket on the side of the mountain. It is directly in line with Black Scratch. I would attach a screenshot to show exactly where, but it does not seem to be putting the shots where I can find them. Thank you.
Load Saved Game Crash
- Attachments
-
- crashDump0.69.2.zip
- (118.75 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
-
- Information
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests