Importing Squad

Post Reply
Naotix
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:28 am

Hi, I have been playing the steam experimental of Kenshi from scratch, wanted to say it's come a long way from when I first played.

Anyways, I have an extremely old save file, I think from version .65? But I was really excited when I found it because I could import my old characters. Importing them into the newest version makes the game weird in comparison to when I play normal. Checking the factions show the old factions and the new ones (fogmen) are not there. The map is also ABSOLUTELY FILLED with starving bandits. It's like the old gameplay but with the new map. I was really sad because I wanted to play the game how it's meant to be now, and not back then. Is this not a bug maybe or is it intended? I've literally never seen 3-4 massive 7man+ bandit groups all convey on a town at once except for in the old version.

I'd be happy to attach my save if it'll help, if this is working as intended then please disregard, or maybe take it as a suggestion for us to be able to enjoy the new Kenshi with our old comrades.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests