guess ill be the first to say

Discussion of gameplay issues and experiences, game balance and suggestions for tweaks and modification of the existing systems.
User avatar
1337
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 am
Location: Luxembourg

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:56 pm

I think that's his problem, he can't access that page
Blxz wrote: No webpage was found for the web address: http://media1.gamefront.com/guploads/20 ... b&ext=.exe
Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found.
I'd be glad to help with seeding a torrent version. I can't do much during weekdays, but next weekend I'm at another studio where I have a 100Mbit unlimited lane, so I could upload for people like Darkenneko. (over the week i have limited dl+ul, so I don't use torrents as much). I'm sure some other people would be glad to help^^

You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.

Need help? pm me or any other mod.

User avatar
Bee salesman
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: *CENSORED*.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:46 pm

i am very upset to see that there are no *CENSORED* whatsoever in this update.

User avatar
brad1995
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:35 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 am

Bee salesman wrote:i am very upset to see that there are no *CENSORED* whatsoever in this update.
there are *CENSORED*, but there's only 5 in the map and you have to look really hard to find them.

That should keep him occupied for a while :twisted:
Chris_The_Great wrote:I'm sure glad there are vigilant citizens around like you, making sure my forum is always full of bees.

User avatar
gusmil
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: Sweden or as it was called in the past, Svea rike

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:49 am

Found one of the five!

User avatar
Darkenneko
Contributor
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 am

1337 wrote: I'd be glad to help with seeding a torrent version. I can't do much during weekdays, but next weekend I'm at another studio where I have a 100Mbit unlimited lane, so I could upload for people like Darkenneko. (over the week i have limited dl+ul, so I don't use torrents as much). I'm sure some other people would be glad to help^^
That would be very helpful! The internet here is, dare I Say, very sub standard, and very pricey, but its either that or nothing.

Thank You! :)

User avatar
1337
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 am
Location: Luxembourg

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 pm

I actually meant to help chris with seeding if he puts it up as torrent. Oh well.

If I didn't do anything wrong, then it should work. There's the torrent file as attachment, open it up with your bitTorrent client.

I tried using an open tracker, since I didn't want to have it indexed yet (you won't find it in isohunt, piratebay and the like) so there may be some problems, so do tell me if you can't download it.

edit: i'll take it out if chris makes an official one (or one that's sure to work :P )
Attachments
kenshi-0.22.0.exe.torrent
(12.19 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
Last edited by 1337 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.

Need help? pm me or any other mod.

User avatar
Blxz
Contributor
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:11 pm
Location: Australia

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Direct link didn't work. Am attempting the torrent now. Thanks, much appreciated.

EDIT: Of course no seeders =P
Going to have to wait this update out.
p­ie

User avatar
1337
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 am
Location: Luxembourg

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Yeah, it was kind of strange. I'm seeding since i posted. But my tracker was acting odd. It should work now (at least vuze tells me the tracker is ok now). keep me in touch if it doesn't work.

ps: if it works ( :oops: ) the upload might be slow right now, this weekend it will be a lot faster i promise

You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.

Need help? pm me or any other mod.

User avatar
Captain Deathbeard
Developer
Posts: 1831
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Try this one.
Remember you can also download it from GamersGate, and I'm currently uploading to indiedb.com
Attachments
kenshi-0.22.0.exe.torrent
(12.19 KiB) Downloaded 4882 times

User avatar
Blxz
Contributor
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:11 pm
Location: Australia

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 pm

I never bought the game from gamersgate so that option is out for me. I bought it locally on your website.
p­ie

User avatar
gusmil
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: Sweden or as it was called in the past, Svea rike

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Im uploading it to right now, Also I bought from this website, but had no issuses downloading from gamersgate.
(looks like someone downloading the update atleast)

User avatar
Captain Deathbeard
Developer
Posts: 1831
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:22 pm

on gamersgate just download the demo there

User avatar
Darkenneko
Contributor
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Thank you for the Torrent, though, there aren't any seeders now I'm hoping it improves!
I'm very appreciative for this. I Can't wait to play!

User avatar
1337
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 am
Location: Luxembourg

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 pm

That's strange. I got kenshi as first priority in seeding. Vuze says 0of2seed and 0of1client. Don't know what that means but i'm uploading an other torrent at over 200kbyte/s so it should work... i'm clueless lol

edit: im seeding at 200kbyte/s for anybody and this weekend I should be up to 1 or 2mb/s

You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.

Need help? pm me or any other mod.

User avatar
Captain Deathbeard
Developer
Posts: 1831
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 am

New download now hosted on indiedb, link on main page

User avatar
Blxz
Contributor
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:11 pm
Location: Australia

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:51 am

Will future updates be via the auto-updater again?
p­ie

User avatar
Captain Deathbeard
Developer
Posts: 1831
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:34 am

yes, but there will be another big one much further in the future, when I release the full size world map. But that wont be for a very long time yet.

User avatar
gusmil
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: Sweden or as it was called in the past, Svea rike

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Hold on...does this mean the world we're playing in right now is not the entire world we going to play in the full game? O.o

User avatar
1337
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 am
Location: Luxembourg

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:52 pm

The world map will be a lot bigger. Towns will be procedurally generated, meaning it will be different every time you start a new game

You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.

Need help? pm me or any other mod.

User avatar
gusmil
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: Sweden or as it was called in the past, Svea rike

Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 am

I knew that part, but I never gave it thought of the world area would be bigger...

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests