I'd be glad to help with seeding a torrent version. I can't do much during weekdays, but next weekend I'm at another studio where I have a 100Mbit unlimited lane, so I could upload for people like Darkenneko. (over the week i have limited dl+ul, so I don't use torrents as much). I'm sure some other people would be glad to help^^Blxz wrote: No webpage was found for the web address: http://media1.gamefront.com/guploads/20 ... b&ext=.exe
Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found.
guess ill be the first to say
I think that's his problem, he can't access that page
You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.
Need help? pm me or any other mod.
- Bee salesman
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:03 pm
- Location: *CENSORED*.
i am very upset to see that there are no *CENSORED* whatsoever in this update.
there are *CENSORED*, but there's only 5 in the map and you have to look really hard to find them.Bee salesman wrote:i am very upset to see that there are no *CENSORED* whatsoever in this update.
That should keep him occupied for a while
Chris_The_Great wrote:I'm sure glad there are vigilant citizens around like you, making sure my forum is always full of bees.
- Darkenneko
- Contributor
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 pm
That would be very helpful! The internet here is, dare I Say, very sub standard, and very pricey, but its either that or nothing.1337 wrote: I'd be glad to help with seeding a torrent version. I can't do much during weekdays, but next weekend I'm at another studio where I have a 100Mbit unlimited lane, so I could upload for people like Darkenneko. (over the week i have limited dl+ul, so I don't use torrents as much). I'm sure some other people would be glad to help^^
Thank You!
I actually meant to help chris with seeding if he puts it up as torrent. Oh well.
If I didn't do anything wrong, then it should work. There's the torrent file as attachment, open it up with your bitTorrent client.
I tried using an open tracker, since I didn't want to have it indexed yet (you won't find it in isohunt, piratebay and the like) so there may be some problems, so do tell me if you can't download it.
edit: i'll take it out if chris makes an official one (or one that's sure to work
)
If I didn't do anything wrong, then it should work. There's the torrent file as attachment, open it up with your bitTorrent client.
I tried using an open tracker, since I didn't want to have it indexed yet (you won't find it in isohunt, piratebay and the like) so there may be some problems, so do tell me if you can't download it.
edit: i'll take it out if chris makes an official one (or one that's sure to work
- Attachments
-
- kenshi-0.22.0.exe.torrent
- (12.19 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
Last edited by 1337 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.
Need help? pm me or any other mod.
Yeah, it was kind of strange. I'm seeding since i posted. But my tracker was acting odd. It should work now (at least vuze tells me the tracker is ok now). keep me in touch if it doesn't work.
ps: if it works (
) the upload might be slow right now, this weekend it will be a lot faster i promise
ps: if it works (
You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.
Need help? pm me or any other mod.
- Captain Deathbeard
- Developer
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Try this one.
Remember you can also download it from GamersGate, and I'm currently uploading to indiedb.com
Remember you can also download it from GamersGate, and I'm currently uploading to indiedb.com
- Attachments
-
- kenshi-0.22.0.exe.torrent
- (12.19 KiB) Downloaded 4882 times
- Captain Deathbeard
- Developer
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
on gamersgate just download the demo there
- Darkenneko
- Contributor
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 pm
Thank you for the Torrent, though, there aren't any seeders now I'm hoping it improves!
I'm very appreciative for this. I Can't wait to play!
I'm very appreciative for this. I Can't wait to play!
That's strange. I got kenshi as first priority in seeding. Vuze says 0of2seed and 0of1client. Don't know what that means but i'm uploading an other torrent at over 200kbyte/s so it should work... i'm clueless lol
edit: im seeding at 200kbyte/s for anybody and this weekend I should be up to 1 or 2mb/s
edit: im seeding at 200kbyte/s for anybody and this weekend I should be up to 1 or 2mb/s
You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.
Need help? pm me or any other mod.
- Captain Deathbeard
- Developer
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
New download now hosted on indiedb, link on main page
- Captain Deathbeard
- Developer
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
yes, but there will be another big one much further in the future, when I release the full size world map. But that wont be for a very long time yet.
The world map will be a lot bigger. Towns will be procedurally generated, meaning it will be different every time you start a new game
You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.
Need help? pm me or any other mod.
-
- Information
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests