Hi all,
I started to have this crashs on stating the game after adding one of the maps mod.
Since than i removed the mod and other mods that worked fine.
I reinstall the game and reinstall the mods and it helped the game worked fine.
But today again the crashs are back.
Atached a crushdump.
Please advise how to solve this problem
Thanks a lot.
I love this game.
btw i am using AVG which didnt cuase any problem as far as i know.
Quick save was a bit to large to attach
Crash on starting the game
- Attachments
-
- crashDump1.0.9_x64.zip
- (99.57 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
Hi all,
I have managed to play the game after reinstall the game removing all mods and adding two mods 256 recuritment and kenshICONS only that i used prior to the crashs but after i quit the game shut down and staart the computer back on the crash returns an i am unable to run the game.
Hope you will solve my problem soon.
I have managed to play the game after reinstall the game removing all mods and adding two mods 256 recuritment and kenshICONS only that i used prior to the crashs but after i quit the game shut down and staart the computer back on the crash returns an i am unable to run the game.
Hope you will solve my problem soon.
- Attachments
-
- crashDump1.0.9_x64.zip
- (117.54 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
-
- crashDump1.0.8_x64.zip
- (94.91 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
-
- Information
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests