Has Automated Mining been added yet?

Discussion of gameplay issues and experiences, game balance and suggestions for tweaks and modification of the existing systems.
Post Reply
User avatar
EvilTea
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Hey Everyone!
I've got a silly question here but I'll ask it anyway!
I have recently researched automated mining on my research bench hoping that I will no longer have to focus on gathering raw materials how ever I kind of expected it to be an upgrade to my mine I had or a new structure. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case as I can't find the option yet so I am assuming that its planned but not added, am I right or missing something obvious?

Revan Tair
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Hey,

look under: Build -> Mining, there should be a stone mine ix and/or x.
these two are automated mining stations(or semi-auto for ix).

User avatar
Shidan
Moderator
Posts: 1234
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:41 pm

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:01 pm

IIRC that tech just unlocks the ability to research the techs that give you the actual automated mines.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests