Super stoked when I downloaded .40, but when I went to build my mine it wouldn't start construction, then I tried to build a well. No one would move to begin construction, so I tried the new cheap building and nothing happened again.
NPCs also aren't visible from a far.
Building Doesn't Work Anymore .40
Silly suggestion but are you placing and hitting spacebar after green lighting the building? That through me for a loop initially. You basically have to approve the 'blueprints' your laying so you can't make mistakes very easily.
- Captain Deathbeard
- Developer
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Are the foundations there? Do the characters have building materials?
-
Phasmatis75
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:42 am
Thanks that' was it.Kamos wrote:Silly suggestion but are you placing and hitting spacebar after green lighting the building? That through me for a loop initially. You basically have to approve the 'blueprints' your laying so you can't make mistakes very easily.
-
- Information
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests