Building Doesn't Work Anymore .40

Post Reply
Phasmatis75
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:42 am

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:48 am

Super stoked when I downloaded .40, but when I went to build my mine it wouldn't start construction, then I tried to build a well. No one would move to begin construction, so I tried the new cheap building and nothing happened again.

NPCs also aren't visible from a far.

User avatar
Kamos
Posts: 567
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:13 pm
Location: A world long gone

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 am

Silly suggestion but are you placing and hitting spacebar after green lighting the building? That through me for a loop initially. You basically have to approve the 'blueprints' your laying so you can't make mistakes very easily.

User avatar
Captain Deathbeard
Developer
Posts: 1831
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Are the foundations there? Do the characters have building materials?

Phasmatis75
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:42 am

Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 am

Kamos wrote:Silly suggestion but are you placing and hitting spacebar after green lighting the building? That through me for a loop initially. You basically have to approve the 'blueprints' your laying so you can't make mistakes very easily.
Thanks that' was it.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests