[0.44.1] Weapons disappearing

Post Reply
Abolition
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:41 am

Here is next bug I found out. This bug is constant so it always happens when I reload the game.

The problem is, that any of the characters I have does not seem to wear any swords any more. No matter where I put the sword (slot 1 or slot 2) they disappear in a while. If the characters go into fight the swords come back and they can use them normally. So basically this is just an cosmetic bug but annoying as hell.

Reinstalling does not solve this for me.

Thank you.

windows 98
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:03 am

Drag and drop the weapons, they will appear again

User avatar
Hatsune_Neko
Moderator
Posts: 4086
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:59 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:02 am

Abolition wrote:Here is next bug I found out. This bug is constant so it always happens when I reload the game.

The problem is, that any of the characters I have does not seem to wear any swords any more. No matter where I put the sword (slot 1 or slot 2) they disappear in a while. If the characters go into fight the swords come back and they can use them normally. So basically this is just an cosmetic bug but annoying as hell.

Reinstalling does not solve this for me.

Thank you.
it started with the v0.44 update,, had it happen to me several times. and it carried over to v0.44.1
trying to reproduce it is kinda of annoying cause it just happens..
windows 98 wrote:Drag and drop the weapons, they will appear again
and thats the temp fix for now. weapons are still there, just a glitch in the game..
Do you believe the sexes should be equal?
Oh heavens no.
Then Men would become unmanageable

Current computer specs.
AMD FX-8150 - Eight Core, 3.60GHz
NVidia GTX 1050TI
24GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz Ram
WD 1tb HD, 870 EVO 1TB SSD

windows 98
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:07 am

Seems to be tied mostly, to Loading in game for me.

Abolition
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 am

Of course drag and drop works. But as you said the bug seems to be connected by game loading. I myself do a lot F5/F9 so my troops always seem to be running without weapons. I have +25 men in my army and I am not bothering to do the drag and drop to all of them everytime I quickload.

As I said, when my warriors fight, the swords appear so this is only cosmetic. But looks really stupid too.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 17 guests