Alright, so I just got 0.30.4 installed, works great. No freezing at all so far, after I imported my stuff into a new save that is. But I noticed something very abnormal when I looked into one of my buildings. The one that I just built a few days ago (A regular house) which I had placed a prisoner cage, bed, and chest into were all floating in the air. This is not a game-changing problem for me considering I can still get the items out of the chests and vice-versa, and hopefully my squad can still reach the bed and prisoner cage. But I just thought I'd let you know. Also I believe people are still having problem exiting the game, and we're having to use our task managers or alt+f4ing to get it to close. It's not a serious problem as well but I think it's something to look into. Keep up the wonderful patches!
P.S: I tried to PRNT Screen to provide what the levitation looked like but it was just a black screen when I pasted it in paint. Also something to look into! Unless there is a screenshot button I forgot about. And thank you for my name in the credits! I'm planning on throwing more donations towards the game next week!
~Latrell
0.30.4 Levitating Interior Items
-
FluxFaraday
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:01 pm
Does anyone know a workaround for this? My town is gradually becoming unlivable, because the beds are levitating out of reach.
- Hatsune_Neko
- Moderator
- Posts: 4086
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:59 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
try importing into a new game.
can you also zipup the save game with the issue and upload it to a cloud storage service like dropbox or google drive and post the link to it here.
can you also zipup the save game with the issue and upload it to a cloud storage service like dropbox or google drive and post the link to it here.
Do you believe the sexes should be equal?
Oh heavens no.
Then Men would become unmanageable
Current computer specs.
AMD FX-8150 - Eight Core, 3.60GHz
NVidia GTX 1050TI
24GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz Ram
WD 1tb HD, 870 EVO 1TB SSD
Oh heavens no.
Then Men would become unmanageable
Current computer specs.
AMD FX-8150 - Eight Core, 3.60GHz
NVidia GTX 1050TI
24GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz Ram
WD 1tb HD, 870 EVO 1TB SSD
-
FluxFaraday
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:01 pm
Strangely, importing into a new game filled my city with NPCs and furniture along side or on top of my existing stuff. It didn't reset the positions of any furniture.
Here is the latest save game before I started screwing around. It is 0.69.2.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtqwunsjm67et48/53a.zip?dl=0
I did realize that simply [DESTROY]-ing the offending furniture and rebuilding it is a decent workaround, so I started doing that. Here is a crash that happened as I was rebuilding some of the beds.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2uby2dvrensv ... 2.zip?dl=0
Thanks for your time, it's a fun game
p.s. In the save game, note how close the chests are to the beds. Then, when I deleted the beds and tried to rebuild them next to the chests, it was considered too close. Might be an issue there.
Here is the latest save game before I started screwing around. It is 0.69.2.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtqwunsjm67et48/53a.zip?dl=0
I did realize that simply [DESTROY]-ing the offending furniture and rebuilding it is a decent workaround, so I started doing that. Here is a crash that happened as I was rebuilding some of the beds.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2uby2dvrensv ... 2.zip?dl=0
Thanks for your time, it's a fun game
p.s. In the save game, note how close the chests are to the beds. Then, when I deleted the beds and tried to rebuild them next to the chests, it was considered too close. Might be an issue there.
-
- Information
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests