Squin and Admag

Discussion of gameplay issues and experiences, game balance and suggestions for tweaks and modification of the existing systems.
Post Reply
Bandari
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:09 pm

screenshot_4.jpg
screenshot_4.jpg (325.71 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
I had not seen anyone post about these cities and I found them while running through Vain. South of the Hive villages.

Roccandil
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:07 pm

I saw them in the change log when I enabled the experimental channels. No armor shops, and the weapon shops are so-so, but one shop carries Thieves' backpacks: nice! (And I want blueprints!) And with the bars, I got a lot of Shek to join me in my latest game. :)

I've also had random lone Shek warriors challenge me to duels. :) Lots of Krul's Chosen and caravans as well (plus Berserkers). That desert has gotten busy!

Plus, there's a nice prize waiting for a beginner who can make it to the Shek ruins. :)

User avatar
Grimmrok
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:33 am

Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Roccandil wrote:...

Plus, there's a nice prize waiting for a beginner who can make it to the Shek ruins. :)
Are you talking about food? Because there didn't seem to be much anything else (worthwhile). Did I miss something?

Roccandil
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:07 pm

I find a standard-grade Rusty Chainmail there regularly in new games (or after imports). For a lone newbie without cash, it's pretty sweet. :)

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests