Here is next bug I found out. This bug is constant so it always happens when I reload the game.
The problem is, that any of the characters I have does not seem to wear any swords any more. No matter where I put the sword (slot 1 or slot 2) they disappear in a while. If the characters go into fight the swords come back and they can use them normally. So basically this is just an cosmetic bug but annoying as hell.
Reinstalling does not solve this for me.
Thank you.
[0.44.1] Weapons disappearing
-
windows 98
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 pm
Drag and drop the weapons, they will appear again
- Hatsune_Neko
- Moderator
- Posts: 4086
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:59 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
it started with the v0.44 update,, had it happen to me several times. and it carried over to v0.44.1Abolition wrote:Here is next bug I found out. This bug is constant so it always happens when I reload the game.
The problem is, that any of the characters I have does not seem to wear any swords any more. No matter where I put the sword (slot 1 or slot 2) they disappear in a while. If the characters go into fight the swords come back and they can use them normally. So basically this is just an cosmetic bug but annoying as hell.
Reinstalling does not solve this for me.
Thank you.
trying to reproduce it is kinda of annoying cause it just happens..
and thats the temp fix for now. weapons are still there, just a glitch in the game..windows 98 wrote:Drag and drop the weapons, they will appear again
Do you believe the sexes should be equal?
Oh heavens no.
Then Men would become unmanageable
Current computer specs.
AMD FX-8150 - Eight Core, 3.60GHz
NVidia GTX 1050TI
24GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz Ram
WD 1tb HD, 870 EVO 1TB SSD
Oh heavens no.
Then Men would become unmanageable
Current computer specs.
AMD FX-8150 - Eight Core, 3.60GHz
NVidia GTX 1050TI
24GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz Ram
WD 1tb HD, 870 EVO 1TB SSD
-
windows 98
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 pm
Seems to be tied mostly, to Loading in game for me.
Of course drag and drop works. But as you said the bug seems to be connected by game loading. I myself do a lot F5/F9 so my troops always seem to be running without weapons. I have +25 men in my army and I am not bothering to do the drag and drop to all of them everytime I quickload.
As I said, when my warriors fight, the swords appear so this is only cosmetic. But looks really stupid too.
As I said, when my warriors fight, the swords appear so this is only cosmetic. But looks really stupid too.
-
- Information
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests