SPAM
-
keanancampbell
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 am
SPAM
Last edited by keanancampbell on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So you copied the lofigames.com page and changed a background here and there, and now are asking for over 30$ worth of keys?
I'm not sure i understood this right
I'm not sure i understood this right
You should always proofread carefully to make sure you didn't any words out.
Need help? pm me or any other mod.
wow, this guy's got some cahones. I like how in the image, it appears like he's actually taking credit for the game, with a download link, but I cant verify this, because he doesn't actually include a link to his "site"...
-
ViralBunny
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:49 am
- Location: Here
<10 mins to make a website for a(few) free game(s) its taken the developer 4years (and counting) to make, is beyond rude imho.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.
-
keanancampbell
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 am
Yeahh, fair comments, but no, made the site from scratch... Was only wanting to help in all fairness though, maybe help generate sales, but i dunno
- toaster Assassin
- Posts: 1186
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:27 am
- Location: Sitting at the front desk of the universe and holding the key to unlock your mind.
keanancampbell said: Yeahh, fair comments, but no, made the site from scratch... Was only wanting to help in all fairness though, maybe help generate sales, but i dunno
What was the keys for then?
A voice in your computer's memory that refuses to go away. Now with 15% more (side notes!)
Semper fidelis amplus crustulum!
Kenshi forum rules: (We will assume that you have read this).
Semper fidelis amplus crustulum!
Kenshi forum rules: (We will assume that you have read this).
-
- Information
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests